The fresh design of the new 7-seat Zafira Tourer, with its new grille and double-wing LED lights, delivers the look you would expect from cutting-edge German engineering.
LOVE AT FIRST SIT.
The refreshed interior is light, spacious and welcoming. Attention to detail and excellent craftsmanship makes the premium new materials, stylish contours and seating stand out.
- Clean, clutter-free design and clever storage options
- Leather steering wheel1
- FlexConsole® storage and armrest1
- Ergonomic AGR certified driver’s seat2
- Brand new, light-tone interior trim
1 Standard on SE and Elite.
2 Standard on Elite. Ergonomic seats are certified by the German AGR (Campaign for Healthier Backs), a centre of excellence for ergonomics.
Enjoy the added visibility of a panoramic windscreen and the extra light of a heat-resistant, panoramic glass roof that stretches over the front seats and into the back.1
1 Standard on Elite, optional on SE.
LIGHTING THE WAY.
Front and rear LED lights in the New Zafira Tourer not only look sharp but also improve your visibility at night.1
1 Optionally available as part of the Premium Light Pack.
For an exciting low-to-the-road and muscular look, choose the motorsport-inspired, OPC Line Sport Pack.1
- Sculpted by specialists at the Opel Performance Centre
- Side sills and bumper extensions lower the stance
- A rear roof spoiler enhances the sports styling
SEATING FOR ANY SITUATION.
FLEX 7® PLUS seating gives you the freedom to rearrange New Zafira Tourer to meet the varied needs of you and your passengers and everyone’s possessions into whatever combination suits.
- Re-arrange the award-winning FLEX 7® PLUS seating in seconds
- Convert the second row seats into two Captain’s chairs1
- For five seats with lots of load space, simply fold-down the third row of seats into the load floor
The FlexRail® storage system1 consists of three layers of highly variable storage with trays and boxes. You can reposition and lock the modules anywhere in the rails – giving you the flexibility to store large items, such as a laptop or handbag.
1 Standard on SE and Elite models.
Give second-row passengers the full VIP treatment1. Simply fold-up the centre seat into a padded double armrest – giving extra leg and elbow room.
The two ‘Captain’s chairs’ slide backwards and away from the doors to create additional space. With all that extra room, it’s like flying first class.
1 Standard on SE and Elite.
FLEXFIX® BIKE CARRIER.
Free up space and keep the interior free from mess with FlexFix®1 to secure up to two full-sized bikes. When not in use, FlexFix can be fully folded away into the bumper. Add an optional bracket and you can carry two more bikes.
ORGANISE AND OPTIMISE.
The FlexRail®1 centre console turns the space between the front seats into a flexible storage system.
1 Standard on SE and Elite.
THE BIG BOOT.
Fold both second/third row seats for a big 1,860 litres of load space. A 5-seat layout leaves 710 litres1. And, as a 7-seater, there’s still 152 litres1.
1 To window line.
YOUR PERSONAL CONNECTIVITY AND SERVICE ASSISTANT.
Opel OnStar gives you an incomparable feeling of safety, 24/7, 365 days a year. You can access our unique services at the touch of a button, virtually anywhere in Europe.
- Automatic Crash Response. In case of a crash, an OnStar advisor is automatically alerted.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot. Stable 4G/LTE Internet for up to 7 devices.
- Smartphone Function. Lock/unlock the doors, check the oil and more, remotely.
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance. OnStar can help find your car and prevent it from being restarted.
- Vehicle Diagnostics. OnStar can remotely check the health of your car.
- Destination Download. Change of route? Let OnStar download the destination to the satnav.
Some features may not be available in your region or trim. Click here for an overview of potential restrictions.
SUPERIOR ACCESS TO MAPS AND ENTERTAINMENT.
New Zafira Tourer SE and Elite benefit from the latest satellite navigation with a 7-inch colour touchscreen together with a host of other connectivity features.
The Navi 950 IntelliLink system gives you European map coverage with a 3-D ‘bird’s eye’ view, traffic updates and destination entry via voice command or the via the 7-inch touchscreen display. IntelliLink connectivity – via Bluetooth® audio streaming or USB connection – pairs you smartphone or other devices with your car1. This connectivity allows you to use certain selected apps such as AUPEO!® to deliver news, sport, podcasts and music on Internet radio. It also allows the Navi 950 IntelliLink to readout incoming text messages and lets you call back or send a predefined reply, all with your eyes on the road.
1 Compatibility and functionality may depend on your device and operating system.
YOUR INTUITIVE MULTITASKER.
Compatible with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, R 4.0 IntelliLink can project smartphone features such as Maps and apps like Spotify on the display.
- Control IntelliLink with the generous 7-inch colour touchscreen
- Interact with your devices via Bluetooth® audio streaming and USB1
- Keep your hands on the steering wheel at all times with hands-free phoning
- Access photos and videos from your devices via USB and view them on the 7-inch colour touchscreen
- Easily integrate your iPhone and Android smartphone functions and apps1:
- Apple CarPlay™ for Apple’s iPhone
- Google Android Auto™ integrates Android-based smartphones
1 Compatibility and functionality may depend on your device and OS version.
Keep everyone entertained on long trips with USB connectivity. Stay connected and never run out of battery again.
Ergonomically certified driver’s seat1 with extendable thigh support and electrially adjustable lumbar area help you relax on even the longest of journeys.
1 Standard on Elite.
The Winter Pack includes a heated steering wheel and heated front seats1.
1 Optional on SE. Heated front seats are standard on Elite.
Ambient lighting in the door pockets1 and reading lights for the front and second row seats2 give the interior a welcoming atmosphere.
1 Standard on SE and Elite.
2 All models.
A TRULY BRIGHT IDEA.
Full LED Adaptive Forward Lighting (AFL)1 gives you outstanding visibility and enhanced safety at night.
LED lights (25% brighter than halogen) automatically adapt to the steering angle, speed and driving conditions.
- Town Light: wider spread of light adds extra visibility to the roadsides
- Country Light: extra-bright, dazzle-free low beam that also illuminates the roadside
- High-Beam Assist: auto dipping full-beam headlights
- Static Cornering Lights: for slow cornering in cities (below 40km/h)
- Dynamic Steering Lights: the headlights turn into bends on faster roads (40km/h–70km/h)
- Stop Mode: switches off the cornering light when Start/Stop mode is on
- Back-up lights: help by illuminating all lights to aid reversing
SAFETY IN FOCUS.
Opel Eye: the State-of-the-art driver assistance system continuously monitors surrounding vehicles, road markings and road signs, keeping you safe and vigilant at all times.1
- Lane Departure Warning2
- Forward Collision Alert2
- Traffic Sign Assist2
- Rear View Camera1
2 Part of Driver Assistance Packs.
Adaptive Cruise Control automatically maintains the distance set to the vehicle in front of you, helping to prevent nose-to-tail collisions.1
Adaptive cruise control (ACC)1 works closely with the Forward Collision Alert2 to prevent you approaching other vehicles too fast.
2 Part of the Driver Assistant Pack.
Side Blind Spot Alert1 warns you when a vehicle enters one of the ‘blind spots’ on either side of New Zafira Tourer. A warning icon illuminates in the relevant mirror.
Have a better view of what’s behind you and reverse more safely with the rearview camera1 and the big IntelliLink display.
Extra-economical, German-engineered powertrains inject energy and momentum into your everyday drive while helping to reduce fuel and maintenance costs.
GEARED FOR EXCELLENCE.
Whether it be automatic or manual, the New Zafira Tourer offers silky smooth transmissions that are sharp and precise.
SWITCH TO SPORT.
At the touch of a button FlexRide1 technology lets you change the ride and driving dynamics of your New Zafira Tourer.
FlexRide automatically adjusts the damper settings in real time to give you your choice of ride and road holding.
You can choose from three different driving modes at any time:
- Sport for a more responsive ride
- Tour for relaxed, smooth cruising
- Standard for optimised fuel economy and refined driving
1 Optional on SE and Elite.
TAKE IT EASY.
At some point even the biggest boots fill up, which is where the convenient and removable tow hitch come into play. It’s good for up to 1,750 kilos.