TRUE CLASS COMES FROM WITHIN.
The quality-crafted interior of MOKKA X offers the refined feel and innovative options of premiuim models. Added ground clearance lets you look out over most cars.
PREMIUM BY DESIGN.
MOKKA X brings premium design to the street-smart SUV segment. Bold, muscular lines turn heads while the extra ground clearance and big alloys show its off-road ability.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU.
New MOKKA X comes with striking combinations of fabrics and facia mouldings. Attention to detail enhances the premium character inside your car.
Whichever alloy wheels come with your MOKKA X, the charisma’s guaranteed. Optional upgrades – up to 19-inch – are designed to increase your kerb appeal even further.
LET THE OUTDOORS IN.
Let the outdoors in. The big optional glass sunroof adds to the great sense of space inside.
LED WITH AFL. BRILLIANCE COMBINED.
LED lights are 30% brighter than regular halogen bulbs. AFL – Adaptive Forward Lighting – automatically varies the headlight pattern to enhance visibility and safety.
- Dynamic Cornering: The LED headlights swivelling by up to 15 degrees to match steering inputs, ensuring illumination further into the bend.
- Static Cornering: An extra bulb and reflector illuminates the area either side of the headlights for easier low speed manoeuvering.
- Country: A longer, broader, low beam (above 55 km/h).
- Town: A wider spread helps highlight pedestrians (below 55 km/h).
- Reversing: Activates both front static cornering lights for easier manoeuvering.
- High Beam Assist: Automatically dips your headlights when it detects other vehicles.
- Stop Mode: Saves energy (when Start/Stop mode is on).
- Tourist Mode: Adapts lights to driving on the other side of the road.
SEE WHAT’S BEHIND YOU.
The Rear View Camera helps you reverse safely without straining to look over your shoulder. Parking becomes much more comfortable and safer.
YOUR PERSONAL CONNECTIVITY AND SERVICE ASSISTANT.
Opel OnStar gives you an incomparable feeling of safety, 24/7, 365 days a year. You can access our unique services at the touch of a button, virtually anywhere in Europe.
- Automatic Crash Response. In case of a crash, an OnStar advisor is automatically alerted.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot. Stable 4G/LTE Internet for up to 7 devices.
- Smartphone Function. Lock/unlock the doors, check the oil and more, remotely.
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance. OnStar can help find your car and prevent it from being restarted.
- Vehicle Diagnostics. OnStar can remotely check the health of your car.
- Destination Download. Change of route? Let OnStar download the destination to the satnav.
Some features may not be available in your region or trim. Click here for an overview of potential restrictions.
INTELLILINK. NETWORKING THAT WORKS.
Intellilink infotainment systems are fully compatible with Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM by Google, giving you easy access to smartphone features on the touchscreen display.
Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM by Google enable users to conveniently access their smartphone and use compatible apps and functions while driving, such as:
- Use the phone as a sat-nav via maps
- Stream music with Spotify
- Listen to web-radios with TuneIn or podcasts
- Send and receive messages via WhatsApp and Skype
These features can easily be accessed through voice control such as Apple Siri, to keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
TOP OF THE RANGE SAT NAV.
The Navi 900 IntelliLink is also a fully-featured navigation system with 3D mapping. Enter the destination via one-shot voice command or select it from your favourites.
Enjoy a fully integrated top-of-the-range navigation system controlled via the 8-inch colour touchscreen, steering wheel controls or voice control.
A full range of European maps are included.
4×4 = MORE FUN PER WHEEL.
The MOKKA X always gets a grip. In challenging conditions, model featuring 4×4 intelligent All Wheel Drive technology gives you added traction, stability and control.
- AWD sensors monitor key factors such as wheel speed
- When required AWD switches from front-wheel drive to 4×4
- The driving force is distributed to the front and rear wheels
- Ideal on black ice in town, muddy ground, off-road or snow
HILLS WITHOUT THRILLS.
Whether you drive on steep hills, steep roads or just multi-storey car park ramps, with Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control there’s no risk of rolling the wrong way.
- Hill Start Assist (HSA): When you start or park on steep hills, HSA automatically holds the brakes for a moment. There’s no risk of rolling the wrong way.
- Hill Descent Control (HDC): HDC controls downhill speed so you don’t need to worry about braking, even on steep slopes or car park descents.
EFFICIENCY WHERE IT COUNTS.
Power feels great when it’s combined with control, which is why we engineered intelligent 4×4 All Wheel Drive technology and new, fuel-efficient engines for the MOKKA X.
- The lightweight chassis makes the MOKKA X more agile.
- Choose the 1.4 Turbo (152PS) ECOTEC® engine with 4×4 AWD for the ultimate MOKKA X drive: 6-speed automatic, Start/Stop and 152PS.
- Ideal for long-distance drivers, the new 1.6 CDTI (110PS/136PS) ECOTEC® diesel engines with Start/Stop combine economy with superb response. Also a benchmark in low-noise diesel technology.
Fuel consumption in l/100km: urban 8.6-4.5, extra-urban 5.7-3.7, combined 6.7-3.9: CO2 emissions in g/km: combined 155-104.
In accordance with regulations R (EC) No. 715/2007 and R (EC) No. 692/2008 (applicable version).
The convenient 6-speed automatic or a hands-on manual with 5 or 6 speeds? You only have to decide, which MOKKA X transmission is right for you.
SAVE ON FUEL AND EMISSIONS.
To minimise fuel costs and your carbon footprint, look for the ecoFLEX badge with Start/Stop, which is available with the fuel and emissions-saving ecoFLEX Technology Pack.
THE HEIGHT OF COMFORT.
Ergonomically certified satisfaction: Ride high and relax in a deluxe seat with extendable thigh support and a lumbar area you can adjust electrically for the perfect fit.
Certified by the AGR (Campaign for Healthier Backs) – a centre of excellence for ergonomics – both front seats offer multiple adjustment options, including height, tilt, four-way lumbar adjustment and variable thigh support. This allows the seat to be perfectly adjusted to your optimum seating position.
In addition, the MOKKA’s high seating position gives the driver a commanding view of the road and lets passenger get in and out of the car comfortably.
A WARM WELCOME.
Three-stage heated front seats and heated leather steering wheel are a welcome comfort in the winter.
STUFFED WITH GOOD STUFF.
The 60/40 split rear seat folds to expand your boot space for a total volume of up to 1.372 litres1.
1 Total capacity to roof for standard models featuring tyre repair kit.